We've pruned our forums resetting post counts to give ourselves a fresh start with a fresh new template, feel free to introduce yourself!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maximo vs Army of Zin

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maximo vs Army of Zin Empty Maximo vs Army of Zin Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Jazon Naparleon

Jazon Naparleon
This is a game which I played a lot in my youth, beat, eventually got tired of, and then sold for a pittance.  A friend of mine and I had a lot of great days playing it (we were considerably worse back then, which is why it took so long to get through a game which, having played it recently, it seems I could beat in one good day.) and I figured I would play it again.  I bought it off Amazon and it seems it has stood the test of time!

I'll likely post a review of it in the appropriate section later on as I'm limited in time right now, but if any of you have played it (Or its predecessor, Maximo: Ghosts to Glory) this would be an appropriate place to discuss it.

2Maximo vs Army of Zin Empty Re: Maximo vs Army of Zin Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Tom

Tom
Hey Jazon, I'll be looking forward to seeing a review, I've actually never heard of the game! Also, how do you like the new appearance of the forums, it's definitely changed a bit since you last remember it.

http://gamecrypt.niceboards.net

3Maximo vs Army of Zin Empty Re: Maximo vs Army of Zin Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:42 pm

Jazon Naparleon

Jazon Naparleon
I think it looks new, sleek, and enticing. I figured I would wait until I beat the game again to post a review, which I've only just done, so you won't be waiting much longer!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum