We've pruned our forums resetting post counts to give ourselves a fresh start with a fresh new template, feel free to introduce yourself!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overwatch General

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Overwatch General Empty Overwatch General Sun May 01, 2016 3:07 am

Kilo

Kilo
With Overwatch right around the corner, I figured I'd make a thread to help keep this place alive. Wink

I'll probably write up a review at a later date, so this will be for general discussion. Anyone else looking forward to the game, or will be playing competitively?

2Overwatch General Empty Re: Overwatch General Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Jazon Naparleon

Jazon Naparleon
I haven't played it myself, though it seems to be a very popular and well-received game based on everybody on the net talking about it. At first I only knew it as the game someone flipped out about because Tracer was supposedly sexualized in a way that is beyond the range of decency and acceptability, but I find that claim to be silly on its face.

That being said, a friend of mine (who is much more a gamer than I, almost to the point of being a recluse because of it) has played Overwatch, said it is very good, and recommended that I get it. In his own words "You liked TF2, so you'll like this even more!" Which is not an uncommon perception of the game in question.

I'm still on the fence though, largely because my internet connection is a wifi system which, at the best of times, can stream Netflix films without trouble, but which is not conducive to playing online matches in games like Overwatch.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum